Starboard 11'2" Wide Point SUP + Tiki Tech Paddle Package 2017
- Starboard 11'2" Wide Point SUP
- Starboard Tiki Tech 2pc Paddle
Board Only RRP £1169 + Paddle RRP £189 = £1358
Our price is £1222
- Longest in the range with extra glide for cruising and early entry into smaller waves for riders up to 115kg.
- Combines stability at 32” width with good glide at 11’2” length.
- Pulled in nose and tail outline for maximum speed.
- Easy entry into smaller waves.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite and Starshot Technology.
- Bottom Shape: "Mono-concave to V with double concave to round V”
- Heavy midsection V and double concave makes effortless rail-to-rail transitions down the line for generating speed, feeding into a tail concave for tight fast cutbacks.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A combination of different fibreglass densities wrap the entire hull for high strength and durability.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• High grade woven Carbon Innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
• Uni-Directional Carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength (Boards below 10ft).
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by clicking below!
Review this product...