The Naish Nalu GS 10'6 SUP board for 2016 features a wide Nalu outline, recessed deck and full rails for increased stability and wider range of use. The single-concave nose flows into a double-concave mid-section and V tail, making it adaptable to everything from flatwater cruising, to ankle slapper waves, to double overhead surf.
- Embossed & Grooved EVA Deck Pad
- Wood Reinforcement in Stance Area = Durability + longitudinal stringer effect
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Glass Matrix Nose & Tail Reinforcements
- US 9.0 GS Fin
- Ledge Handle
- GS EVA Deckpad
WIDTH: 30" / 76.2 cm
THICKNESS: 4" / 10.2 cm
WEIGHT: 25.3 lbs / 11.5 kg
VOLUME: 160 L
MAX RIDER WT.: 91 kg / 200 lbs
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by clicking below!
Review this product...