Patagonia 2L Gore-Tex Powder Bowl Jacket 2018
For season-long comfort, the Powder Bowl Jacket is built with a tough, 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection. It has a tailored fit and is articulated for freedom of movement.
- Tough, 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior zippered pocket with key clip and one interior drop-in
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 953 g (33.6 oz)
Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: (torso) 3.8-oz 100% brushed-polyester mesh; (sleeves) 3.8-oz 100% polyester mesh.
Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester taffeta.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by clicking below!
Review this product...