New within ION’s Ergo_Concept, the Apex is the perfect harness for everyone who’s looking for flexibility combined with good back support. With a flex index of 8, it belongs to the medium rigid harnesses. Developed with the rider’s health in mind, the Apex features an exchangeable Ergo_Pad on the inside. The pad is characterized by its integrated channel, different thicknesses and elevated trigger points on the outside.
These prevent lower back injuries, reduce pain and increase comfort. Both pads are included and attached with a very robust velcro. Just try both and go with the one you feel more comfortable with. Flexible side parts and an internal flex belt allow for good mobility. The 3D_Plus spine reinforces back support. The result is a sound balance between freedom of movement and support through a high outline. The harness comes with a lightweight thanks to the partly Curv construction, non-water absorbent HD_Foam, and the sleek Spectre Bar (kite hook included). The Curv_Flaps of the Spectre bar create a seamless and optimal force distribution throughout the harness. The Apex comes with an integrated Kite_Knife Multitool 2.0.
- 3D_Plus_Spine- The hybrid harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS_Spine feature, which results in stronger back support.
- C_30_Buckle- Easy to handle carbon adjustment of the spreader bar webbings with a pleasantly light weight.
- HD_Foam- Elastic foam for a comfortable fit without sucking water.
- Internal Flex_Belt- A flexible closing belt system on the inside guarantees a snug fit and adapts perfectly to the rider’s individual anatomy.
- Kite_knife 2.0 multitool- Multitool including double bit with 3/32 hex key and PH3, can be used for fins, foostraps & the modular hook system of ION’s C_Bars.