This Neil Pryde V8 Helium Windsurfing Sail is both incredibly durable and very versatile. The relatively high proportion of monofilm and minimal amount of reinforcement helps make this sail”s static weight as low as possible. The profile of the V8 Helium is very full. It is built to generate as much power as possible. The V8 Helium uses Ultra Cam performance technology for easy rotation and a very high level of stability. This is simply a fantastic sail. You will not be disappointed!
- By using minimal amount of reinforcement, and a relatively high proportion of monofilm compared to other 2009 NeilPryde flatwater sails, the V8 Helium”s static weight is kept as low as possible
- The profile of the V8 Helium is quite full; it has been optimized to generate as much power as possible
- Minimal use of twist in the head gives the V8 Helium a soft, “pumpable” feel while a slightly tighter leech helps improve absolute bottom and performance
- The V8 Helium has fever battens than any other sail in the flatwater range and utilizes tube rod battens to maintain stability in breezier conditions
- The V8 Helium uses Ultra Cam performance technology for easy rotation and a high level of stability
- Luff: 481cm, Boom: 219cm, IMCS: 25