The direct, powerful and extra precise paddle shape with deep side concaves gets you from zero to hero.
The wide lower part helps create a maximum efficiency area even if your stroke is not yet deep enough into the water. That wide lower part is also great to lean on for stability in the waves and has won 3 world titles in the last 2 years
4 PRONOUNCED CONCAVE
- The 4 pronounced concaves set the new standard in high-performance paddling.
- The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to smoother water flows around the blade.
ANGLE OF BLADE
- What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.
- With 12° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
- It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
- It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
TEAR DROP SHAPE
- Teardrop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip.
- This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
HIGH PERFORMANCE AND LOW CARBON FOOTPRINT
- 100% long grain low-density balsa core for better strength and paddle sensation.
- Biaxial 45-degree glass fabric used to increase durability.
- Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
- 3k Carbon plain weave pre-mold neck increased durability
- Biaxial Filament rail infusion all the way up to the neck for increased durability and impact resistant