With spring upon us and with summer on the horizon we thought we would start to review some of the new products that are hitting the physical and virtual shelves at Fluid Lines. One of these products is the Fanatic Fly Air 10’4″, this has been popular inflatable paddleboard over the past few years. So we decided to write a full review of this package.
Highly portable, strong, stiff and durable, the Fly Air is the convenient answer to limited storage, city life and travellers’ demands.Fanatic SUP
The Fly Air is the perfect all-round inflatable SUP that everyone can enjoy. It is an easy and stable all-rounder that is the perfect solution if you are looking for a classic board that can perform in everything from flatwater to small waves.
With a great mix of glide, stability and all terrain versatility, the 10’4″ all-round outline and generous volume cater for those looking for an easy ride; while the side fins give great bite when riding small waves.
We see this board as an ideal first stand up paddleboard for an individual or family looking to get on the water throughout the spring and summer. The 10’4″ is a great option for either paddling independently or with a child sitting on the front. This offers a really easy way to get kids on the water and learning a new skill!
Construction of Fanatic paddle boards is what sets them apart from other brands. The Fly Air 10’4″ uses the drop stitch pure technology; which provides a lightweight and quality construction without reaching deep into your pockets. Still produced at one of the world’s most renowned manufacturers, this inflatable technology is created with top quality materials and production standards you’d expect from Fanatic.
The 10’4″ package represents great value for money starting at only £479. Every component has superb build quality that is built for performance and longevity. Check them out below:
- Paddle – adjustable 3 part alloy Fanatic paddle. The paddle breaks down into 3 parts to fit seamlessly into the backpack.
- The Backpack – Take your paddle board wherever you go. It’s got backpack straps, so its really easy to carry around. Whether you’re taking out of the car or travelling on a plane.
- The Power Pump – High quality pump which unables you to to switch between pumping during the up and down strokes or just a down stroke.
- Single Fin – No tools required. You can easily take your fin on a off without use a screwdriver.
- Coil Leash – Always wear a leash, it could save your life. Having a coiled leash is ideal on flat water as the leash won’t be dragging in the water behind you, again, making your paddle experience better!
What does the Fly Air 10’4″ £479 package include:
To shop this package, please click the link below!
If you have any questions regarding this stand up paddleboard or would like advice on paddleboarding? Please contact us on 01206 545533 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks, The Fluid Lines Team
Fluid Lines are an independent, family run snow and water sports shop based in Colchester, Essex.