Burton Cartographer Men’s Snowboard 2024. Play it cool until it’s time to let it rip. The Burton Cartographer men’s Snowboard blends big mountain stability and all-mountain maneuverability that lets you explore mixed terrain and ride out big lines when the conditions are right. Its stiff nose blasts through chunder, while modest taper and overall medium flex keep it playful in the pow.
- BEND- Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- SHAPE- Directional Shape is designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- SHAPE- 5mm Taper makes for easy turning, providing the feel and focus of a directional board without anything holding you back from riding it like a twin
- FLEX- Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- CORE- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- CORE- Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance