Duotone Fuselage Aero Tail D/LAB. The D/LAB carbon tails are the rear part of the fuselage which fit onto our new Carve 2.0 D/LAB front wings.
Once connected by the “invisible” M6 bolt, they could fool you into thinking that our glider was actually one single carbon part.
The unique trick is our clever design which hides under the mast, the bolt used to connect the tail part with the front wing. By doing this, we are able to eliminate the traditional extra bolt heads which are exposed on all our competitor’s foils with similar semi glider concepts.
The Duotone Fuselage Aero Tail D/LAB tails are available in two lengths. A shorter 37 cm piece, which once connected to a front wing is the
equivalent of our 60 cm fuselage, and a longer 43 cm piece, which matches the 66 cm fuselage.
Pick the 37 tail for a more exciting ride and the possibility to draw tighter turns or settle for the 43 tail for more control at high speeds.
The carbon construction of the D/LAB tails not only guarantees a hassle-free maintenance, but the strong connection to the front wing via two M8 plus one M6 bolt ensures that the complete assembly is as stiff as a single part glider, such as the ones found on our Daytona foils.
- Sleek design that merges perfectly with the front part
- Engineered connection with single part glider performance and the benefit of small packing size
- Lightest weight and highest performance progression
- Highest stiffness and strength due to the optimized mix of intermidate and high modulus fiber
- Unique connection with hidden titanium screw
- Compatible with all Duotone D/LAB front wings