Hestra Fall Line Women’s Mitt. The Fall Line Mitt is a warm mitten for freeriding, here in a women’s version with a slimmer cut to fit women’s narrower hands. The mitten version is ideal if you need an extra warm glove, and it’s sewn in hardwearing treated cowhide* with a pre-curved fit for comfort and good pole grip. The inside is in soft fleece with warming synthetic insulation, while foam panels provide extra warmth and stability. Technical details contribute to practical functionality on the mountain. For example, there is a wrist strap to reduce the risk of dropping a glove if you need to take it off. And an included carabiner enables the gloves to be secured to a jacket or backpack when not in use. Perfect for those who prefer on-piste just as much as off-piste and aren’t afraid of a bit of a hike to get off the beaten track. Also available in a 5-finger model, and in a man’s version. * Colour 000 white is sewn in goatskin leather. Hestra Fall Line Women’s Mitt
- Warm mitten for freeride / skiing and snowboarding.
- Treated cowhide protects from the elements.
- 5-finger brushed polyester liner with synthetic insulation (G-Loft).
- Foam panels provide extra heat and stability.
- Elasticated wrist.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment.
- Wrist strap/handcuffs included.
- Carabiner secures the glove to clothing or backpack.