With a large majority of wetsuits on the market designed for surface swimming, the Zone3 Aspect Wetsuit allows for greater lateral leg movement so you can comfortably swim breaststroke as well as front crawl. A combination of high-performance Smoothskin and Aqua-X coating to reduce drag and increase durability while High-Stretch Nylon panels deliver enhanced freedom of movement across the legs and chest.
Made with a combination of 1.5, 2 and 3mm thick neoprene with reduced lower leg buoyancy so your legs stay submerged and a natural breaststroke swimming position is maintained. An easy to use downward YKK Zipper allows for an easy on/off and neon orange cuffs add visibility, while a blend of glued and flatlock seams give extra stretch in key areas for the ultimate fit.
- Specifically designed to offer comfort and flexibility while swimming breaststroke
- Also suitable for front crawl swimming
- Excellent warmth, comfort and flexibility is provided by the neoprene construction
- High-stretch inner leg panels aid with the breaststroke leg kick
- Smoothskin, high-stretch neoprene gives an extended range of movement across the chest
- Varied thicknesses of neoprene help to reduced lower leg buoyancy, allowing the legs to stay submerged for a better breaststroke leg kick
- Aqua-X coating is applied to the neoprene to significantly reduce drag in the water
- Neon orange arm cuffs for visibility
- Easy to use downward YKK zip